I'm a full stack developer who does indie game development and algorithms competitions on the side.
I've spent almost a decade as a developer for the Ning Social Networking Platform supporting over 100,000 distinct social networks and millions of users.
I am interested in working with other talented developers to solve hard problems and write elegant code.
- Python, PHP, Java
- HTML, Smarty, Mustache
- Javscript, JQuery, Backbone
- CSS, Less
- Some experience with C, Perl, Ruby and many others
- New languages are no problem
- 9 Years working on teams as an Application Developer for the Ning Social Networking Platform
- 10+ years working as a Flash developer creating educational games for Arcademic Skill Builders
- 2008 Google Code Jam semifinalist. Finished 30th in the Americas division
- Undergraduate majors in mathematics, computer science and linguistics from the University of Arizona
- Project Euler enthusiast
- Numerous personal projects and independent games
- Full stack development using php, java and mysql backend
- Atlassian Jira + Confluence
- Developed Ning 2.0 slideshow, video and audio clients using Flash
- Developed new activity leaderboard system for Ning 2.0 networks to surface relevant content
- Developed an html chat client for Ning 2.0 networks
- Developed a desktop application for archiving Ning 2.0 networks
- Developed the new Ning 3.0 social network platform
- Developed the Site Builder for Ning 3.0
- Developed Disk Usage Management tools for Ning 3.0
- Served with emergency on call staff debugging operations issues and releasing hotfixes
- Integrated deployment + developer tools with Slack using Bot Users
- Worked on a hybrid phonegap application for iphone, android and web
- Some experience working with and managing AWS, EC2 and S3
These are incomplete works prototyped in html 5.
Canvas based html 5 game. Recruit, train and outfit heroes to send on adventures for fame and fortune.
Tool for visualizing and exploring the curved 3D space of the surface of a 4D hypersphere.
An adventure game that teaches simple programming concepts. Use the built in scripting editor to automate tedious and time consume tasks.
Simple Word Game Application. Select a word then send the link to a friend to see how quickly they can guess it.
Simple JS game I made to test using mic input.
Snake-like game implemented on a sphere using the Canvas + WebGL.
Prototype of a Snake-like game on a sphere using the Canvas.